Messe Berlin GmbH carries out the data processing on our websites.
Capital Catering GmbH
Telephone: +49(030) 3038-3900
The responsible body is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data (e.g. names, email addresses etc.).
One way in which we obtain your data is if you give them to us. This could be data that you provide in a contact form, for example. Other data are automatically collected when you visit the websites via our IT systems. This particularly includes technical data (e.g. internet browser, operating system or time of visiting the page). These data are collected automatically as soon as you access our websites.
Some data are collected to ensure that we provide our websites free of errors. Other data could be used to analyse your user behaviour or to enable us to fulfil our contractual obligations towards you.
Generally, we process data on the basis of the following legal bases:
- If you give us your express consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR), e.g. if you want us to contact you directly or if you subscribe to our newsletter.
- For performing our contractual duties (Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR), e.g. if you place an order using our ticket shop.
- As a company, we are subject to various legal obligations (Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR).
- We also process data on the basis of a legitimate interest pursued by us or third parties (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR). This includes data processing for the purposes of direct marketing and promotions and for the needs-oriented design of the website.
- If you apply for a job with us, we process your data for the purpose of creating an employment relationship (§ 26 (1) New German Federal Data Protection Act (New BDSG)).
We may disclose your data to Messe Berlin group companies or selected partner companies to enable us to process your data for the above purposes. Where necessary, we have concluded an order processing contract with the recipients. These services include e.g. ticketing, mailings, stand construction services and catalogue entries.
We may also disclose your data to third parties if this is necessary to perform our services. This could include the following partners: transport companies (for orders), credit institutions and payment service providers, credit checks.
We may also transfer data if we are obliged to transfer data to public bodies or if such transfer is the subject of a Court order.
Your browsing habits can be evaluated statistically when you visit our websites. This particularly happens using cookies and so-called analytics programmes. Your browsing habits are usually analysed anonymously; the browsing habits cannot be traced back to you. You can object to this analysis or prevent it by not using certain tools. Please refer to our Data Protection Policy for details regarding this.
You can object to this analysis. We will provide you with information on how you can object in this Data Protection Policy.
You have the right to receive information regarding the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data. You also have a right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of these data and a right to data portability. If you have given us you consent, you can revoke this with future effect. You can contact the data protection officer at any time about this and any other issues in relation to data protection. You also have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authorities.